- Antenatal care
- Asthma monitoring
- Blood Pressure monitoring
- Diabetic checks
- Diet control
- Smoking cessation
- Family planning
- Travel & Child Immunisations
Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
- Held byMidwifery team
- Opening TimesMonday afternoons
- Additional InformationPostnatal checks are obtained through appointment with a doctor at approximately 6 weeks after giving birth.
- Requires GP Referral?Yes
- Held byPractice Nurse
- Opening TimesBy appointment with the Nurse
- Opening TimesMondays and Wednesdays 9-11am
- Additional InformationThe clinic operates twice weekly, by appointment with both a practice nurse and a doctor, for bi-annual checks and interim reviews.
Child Health Surveillance (CHS)
- NameWell Baby Clinic
- Held byHealth Visitor
- Opening TimesThursdays 1.30 - 3.30 pm
- Additional InformationA "drop-in" Well Baby clinic, giving the opportunity for both weighing and advice from the Health Visitor.
- Held by Phlebotomist
- Opening Times Monday 8:30am - 10:30am and Wednesday 9:00am - 10:30am
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 020 3714 6868.