Your local Pharmacy will be able to dispense your prescription. We also make arrangements for prescriptions to be picked up from local pharmacies.
- Repeat prescriptions are for patients who require treatment for long term illnesses.
- To obtain a repeat prescription, please leave your completed request slips or written requests in the box at reception, post them through the letter box in an envelope if out of hours or fax them to us on 0208 654 0487.
- Please note that 48 hours notice is necessary.
- Requests by phone are not accepted as this can lead to dangerous mistakes.
- All patients having repeat prescriptions will have to be seen at regular intervals for review of their medication.