Our overriding desire is to provide good quality health care and stability for you by creating a competent, accessible and friendly practice where:
- Quality is everybody's business and we routinely ask you what you want.
- Education, research and sharing good practice is part of the everyday experience.
- Reliable up-to-date information is used to measure our progress and plans for the future.
- We thoroughly recommend immunisations for all children.
- All patients over 75 years are offered annual health assessments.
We see the doctor/patient relationship as integral to ensuring that you receive the highest Level of care, and we strive to build on that relationship with each consultation.
Ashburton Park Medical Practice
The Primary Centre
416 Lower Addiscombe Road
Croydon GP Hubs
Need to see a GP but can’t get an appointment? Our GP Hubs can help.
Call NHS 111 before you go to pre-book an appointment or wait to be seen without an appointment at one of our GP Hubs in Central Croydon, Purley, or Parkway.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.