Our overriding desire is to provide good quality health care and stability for you by creating a competent, accessible and friendly practice where:
- Quality is everybody's business and we routinely ask you what you want.
- Education, research and sharing good practice is part of the everyday experience.
- Reliable up-to-date information is used to measure our progress and plans for the future.
- We thoroughly recommend immunisations for all children.
- All patients over 75 years are offered annual health assessments.
We see the doctor/patient relationship as integral to ensuring that you receive the highest Level of care, and we strive to build on that relationship with each consultation.
Ashburton Park Medical Practice
The Primary Centre
416 Lower Addiscombe Road
Directions / Map
Croydon GP Hubs
Need to see a GP but can’t get an appointment? Our GP Hubs can help.
Call NHS 111 before you go to pre-book an appointment or wait to be seen without an appointment at one of our GP Hubs in Central Croydon, Purley, or Parkway.
Use our Online Form
Comments / Suggestions
If you have any comments or suggestions regarding this website, or any other aspect of the practice, or you would like to join our Patient Participation Group, please click the button below. For clinical queries please contact the practice directly and speak with a member of staff. We will respond to your enquiry within two working days.